Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Dubai Based Rapper Kshr releases video for his track "Campaign" | #Support_Local_Talent




I've known Kshr Abz since 2011/2012, I remember he was & hopefully still a fan of my radio show "Laish Hip-Hop?" - I hosted him on the show as well. I liked his flow and I always want to give a platform to artists to express their talent. 

Life is a journey and I am now broadcasting my show from the UAE and Kshr is building his own following in the UAE and on the web,  I believe he's got loyal fans and people behind him that push him & support  his music. 



He just released this video for his track "Campaign" ft 1 Take Nandos (produced by Blue Nova), this track was part of his EP called "3 Piece" that has 2 other songs that fit the same vibe




I asked him to talk about the track, he gave re-volt this answer "This song is just talking about me having people behind me.....Team too strong I might run for president....Squad running like a campaign is the hook.. it's a track you celebrate with  your circle, your close people that support you and move with you"

He is trying to target a different crowd and I love that he's always experimenting. Check out the video below 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis